Joseph Rogers has been working in the fitness industry for the last 5 years. He originally grew a passion for the fitness industry from playing sports himself and he was always searching for ways to improve his performance. This led him to studying a degree and masters in sports science.
Since then Joe has held sports science consultancy positions with various sporting organisations and worked as a personal trainer in the Canary Wharf area. He has studied a variety of different qualifications but his main passion is strength and conditioning where he is a qualified strength and conditioning coach with the United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association. He makes a great effort to stay up to date with current research and trends and always enjoys going to conferences and meeting up with other coaches.
He also works closely with chiropractors, physiotherapists and nutritionists to try and make sure he gets the best from his clients. This has led him to forging some great relationships and to understanding even more about the way we move and how it effects our body.
When someone thanks Joe for making them stronger, leaner or faster his response is always ‘I didn’t make you better, you were the only person that could do that.’
Qualifications & Areas Of Expertise:
- Masters of Research (Mres) Sports Health and Exercise Science
- Bsc sports health and exercise science with physiology
- Fully Accredited member UKSCA
- Reps Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Course in back rehab and performance by doctor Stuart MCgill
- Kettle bells Instructor
- Olympic weight lifting technique and application
- Posture and post injury, corrective exercise
- Coach & Mentor to newly qualified Personal Trainers